Homeopathic Medicine for Chikungunya in Conventional Treatment
Every year since quite some times, India more particularly its Metro Cities like Delhi, Kolkata is struck by the viral disease named Chikungunya. Let us find out Homeopathic Medicine for Chikungunya.
Symptoms of Chikungunya
- Significantly high fever 102 to 104 degree Fahrenheit which shoots up or abet suddenly.
- Rashes on one or more parts of the body like face, limbs or stomach areas.
- Joint pains which are often severed in nature and making the patient difficulty in the move.
- A headache or heaviness of head, tiredness of body.
- The Patient prefers to lie down in dark. He or She is over sensitive to light and may contract eye infections.
- Restlessness and finds difficulty in sleeping.
- Overall exhaustion and severe weakness to the body.
Homeopathic Medicine for Chikungunya
From the recent observations, it is found out that many homeopaths have been prescribing Eupatorium Perfoliatum and Rhus Toxicodendron quite often. However based upon careful observations following medicines have proven quite effective to treat the disease. These medicines are prescribed after establishing the patient’s personal and symptomatic conditions.
This proves to be quite effective if the patient has been complaining of severe joint pains and he or she feels better by motion. The person is often restless and changes his positions on the bed.
This is yet another very important Homeopathic Medicine for Chikungunya. When the patient is suffering from the sudden onset of high fever and severe joint pains, this medicine is effective. Usually, the patient may feel nausea and restlessness in his body.
When the patient feels severe stitching pain which gets aggravated by the movement, has high fever and dryness in the mouth and full pulse than this medicine is effective.
When there are dark patches on the skin due to petechial hemorrhage in Chikungunya, the patient may be prescribed Arnica as homeopathic medicine to treat the condition. Other symptoms for Arnica is rashes or bruise on the body, joint pains which are even susceptible to touch. The patient may present symptoms of marked chillness on hands and feet in spite of having a fever. Arnica is said to be very effective in Chikungunya Rash Treatment.
This is very potent and extremely prevalent Homeopathic Medicine for Chikungunya cases. It is frequently used for patients who have marked drowsiness due to high fever, chilliness, and Sleepiness.
ALSO READ: Tonsillitis Treatment at Home
Reference: Homoeopathic Materia Medica and Repertory by W. Boericke and Wikipedia.